Now taking registrations for 2019, 2020, 2021
‘A fun place to play, learn,
develop & grow’
Pre-School for 2,3 & 4yr olds
- From September 2019 new opening times
- Term time
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-13.30pm
- AM sessions 8.30am -11.45am
- Lunch Club offered 11.45am -12.30pm
- Extended session 12.30pm – 13.30pm
- Privately run Pre-School
- Superb large stimulating indoor/outdoor learning environment
- Experienced, dedicated team offering exceptional care
- Located within walking distance of a local school St. James & Weybridge town centre
Young Explorers Pre-school is operating from GUIDE HALL HQ., Palace Drive, KT13 8ND, a short walk from St James C of E Primary School, and within walking distance of Weybridge town.
young Explorers offers a safe, stimulating and learning environment, therefore enabling children to play, develop, explore & grow.
With qualified, experienced and a team of enthusiastic, caring practitioners who offer exceptional care, with rich and varied activities, enabling confidence and independence, in ‘readiness for school’.
High ratios of staff. We have a 1:4 ratio for 2-3 year olds and 1:8 ratio for 3-4 year olds as a minimum.
Strong Relationships between Parents & Staff.
Planning is created to incorporate every individual child each week by following the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, encouraging each child to reach their full potential. Young Explorers provides a varied of opportunities to promote children’s learning and extending their interests.
Provision for Children with Additional Needs.
Our aim is to provide all children with a love of learning, and because of this they will be prepared well for their next stage of their development, to embrace on their journey of development.
We would love to show you around:
TO BOOK FOR A’SHOWAROUND’
PLEASE CALL 07885 458333 or email email@example.com